All parts have a one year warranty.
Terms, conditions are subject to change without notice.
Performance of the A/C kit will solely depend on the installation. If a system is installed incorrectly, Jeep Air will not be liable for the performance of the system or the parts.
Jeep Air does not warranty any labor or shipping charges.
DO NOT tamper with Oils unless given specific instructions. IT WILL VOID WARRANTY.
DO NOT ADD ANY OIL, DYE, LEAK SEALANTS, OR OTHER ADDITIVES TO ANY PART OF THE SYSTEM. IT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON COMPRESSORS IF THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT CAPPED AS IT WAS WHEN SHIPPED.
Jeep Airs new compressors are warranted to be free from defects in parts and workmanship for a period of 1 year providing proper installation requirements are met. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered or improperly installed. Our compressors ship filled with the correct amount and type of oil, if you tamper with oil it will void your warranty. To receive a warranty you must replace accumulator/drier and expansion valve/orifice tube, and system must be properly cleaned. Most systems cannot be flushed, the components parts including the condenser and evaporator have to be replaced if there is contamination in the system. Problems caused either by incorrect installation or other essential parts in the system that were not replaced as needed, will not be covered under Jeep Airs warranty. Jeep Airs warranty covers the compressor only. The accumulator/drier & expansion valve/orifice tube are not covered due to compressor failure. This also means the warranty does not cover the other installers labor, nor do we warranty any refrigerant, compressor oil, flushing chemicals, or other supplies used during compressor installation.
Late model vehicles are designed with compact, high performance parallel flow condensers which have very small refrigerant passages. These small passages make it impossible for these condensers to be properly flushed. The condenser should be inspected at the inlet port (compressor discharge line) for signs of debris from a failed compressor. If any debris is present, it is highly recommended that the condenser be changed.
Warranty Returns can be handled in two ways:
- Ship the warrantied part back to us for inspection. Once the part is approved for warranty you will be shipped a replacement part. (For further clarification on why a part would not be approved for warranty please see below)
- If you need a replacement part immediately, you can provide us with a credit card and you will be charged for a replacement part and one will be shipped out. Once the warrantied part is shipped back to us, inspected and approved for warranty you will be issued a refund on your credit card.
Reasons why a part would not be approved for a warranty claim:
- Improper installation (Some examples are: Cracked ear on compressor, crack in tube on evaporator core)
- Unauthorized modification to the part (An example: adding dye or oil to a compressor when it specifically says not to)
- If the technical department is unable to determine any defect with the part. If no defect is found, the part will be returned to the customer and a proper diagnosis will need to be done to find the real issue.
If a part is not approved for a warranty claim we will do our best to offer you a replacement product at a fair discounted price.
If you receive a defective/damaged part please contact us for an exchange. Jeep Air will not refund your account if you purchase another part in replacement of the defective part.
To start a warranty claim you must call or email.
***NO WARRANTIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER***
Any item(s) sent in without a RMA number will not be eligible for a refund and will be forfeited. We receive a high volume of shipments on a daily basis and are unable to investigate unauthorized returns.
Please send all returns with approved RMA number to:
The RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label or close by it in order for us to verify its origins.
3611 NW 27th Ave
Ocala, FL 34475